Thursday, March 20, 2014

私は日本に行きます!

World, I am going to Japan!

I cannot believe it. This is part one in a series that I'll try to keep updated. I just purchased my flight ticket and I feel frightened and excited. I had a mini panic attack but this makes me want to work hard, you know? I was dreading life because I am starting a not-so-great job on Sunday. But hey, at least I got a job, I will do my best to pay my debts and bring back awesome memories!

I appreciate the help of those that helped me get here. Especially because one particular person that helped me does not know me at all. I could be the world's most spoiled bitch and he'd never know. Regardless, because of the help of others, this blessed girl will travel outside of the U.S. for the first time in her life. I will work hard at that job even if I don't enjoy it!

I am at a loss for words right now. There is too much on the line. I confess I am scared to death of flying. If I get motion sick on a bike, imagine on a plane. Ahhhhhhhhh...

I will keep you all posted. Thank you for all the love and support. I will make sure to share this trip with everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment