Friday, June 6, 2014

Change

Japan is so amazing. I'm finding out so much about  myself. Some of these things I did not even know existed. I have tried fugu (and lived), octopus, weird mushrooms, sake. I even found my way at the station all by my lonesome. It was an adventure  that I'm glad I took. I was able to look after myself.

I don't know what it is about Japan. I just want to live here. I wish I could stay here longer. This is the place I want to be. I've never felt that before.

Today the lights in the sky looked beautiful. We attended the Atsuta Matsuri and there were fireworks. For brief seconds, the fireworks would shine and light up the sky then dissipate and fade. They lingered for only a moment.

I am enjoying life at the moment. It was very difficult at the beginning. I was able to let go of a lot of things. Things that were holding me back, things that were too painful. I was able to take risks and take charge of the way that I am going. I would ask everyone to abroad. I can't wait to be able to travel elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment