Monday, May 26, 2014

I've been bad

I am officially 21!

My weekend at Port Aransas was great. I was surrounded by a group of best friends and I could not have asked for anything more. I am constantly reminded of how blessed I truly am. We were safe and we had fun. That's all that matters.

Guys, there are only 3 days left before I leave for Japan. I am super excited! I still have to finish an essay, pack, and go shopping. OH GOSH! I am screwed.

I apologize for not updating more often. My inspiration was killed a bit but I will do my best because I have new ideas sprouting. I will be creating a semi-regular blog for this upcoming Study Abroad experience. I hope to update and record as much as I possibly can (if my wifi even works!)

Anyway, I'm tired and I need to sleep. I will enjoy these last couple days. And to everyone who wished me happy birthday: thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment